I am TADE's student. I choosen this degree because I like economy and languages.
For the future, I would like to work in a hotel. My own hotel.
I love working abroad. For example: exotic, French or English country.
My hotel could have few rooms. It would be a rustic and charming hotel.
I would be in front of the beach or on the top of a mountain. The equiment (facilities, like rooms, own swing..)
would not be too big, but the proposed activities would be immense.
- If it were a beach hotel, it would have dolphins which can swim, and a private entrance to beach.
- If it were a mountain hotel, would have excursion on horses and hiking trails.
I would have a spa, an outdoor pool, and all kinds of brochures to publicize the nearest towns and villages.
It is my dream job, and I realy hope to work in similar job someday in my life.
Check:
ResponderEliminarA few rooms...entrance to the beach...excursions...really
Regards,
Antonio